Becoming an American Safety & Health Institute instructor is a cost-effective option to other nationally recognized programs.
ASHI's emergency care program has been written for OSHA compliance and satifies all requirements for a workplace first aid program. Available modules include: AED, Basic First Aid, CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens, Oxygen Therapy, Childcare and Babysitting Safety and Safety Training and Aquatic Rescue.
These programs are currently used by:
- Municipal Fire Departments
- Community Colleges
The programs have also been endorsed or reviewed by:
- US Coast Guard
- Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts of America
- NAUI Wordwide
- and many others
There are no commitments or costly yearly membership fees associated with the program — simply contact us at Emergency Training Associates and we can set up your reciprocity and have you teaching programs in about a week.
The American Safety & Health Institute's first aid program instructorship is also available to:
- Experienced Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT's), paramedics and nurses with proof of training and experience
- Instructors with proof of instructor training though a nationally recognized agency (AHA, ARC, NSC, etc)
There are no commitments or costly yearly membership fees associated with the program.
and we can set up your reciprocity and have you teaching programs in about 2 weeks
- SIMPLY Click Here to Download the APPLICATION FOR
ASHI INSTRUCTOR AUTHORIZATION and INSTRUCTOR AGREEMENT
- Pay the $15.00 Instructor Registration Fee (valid for three years), and purchase an
instructor manual for any program you wish to teach.
- Fax the completed Application to 410 756-2800
Rates for manuals are as follows: